Find Our Rooms
NSU Main Room
Student Union Building B023 (photos below)
- Coffee and Tea
- Free Printing
- Windows Computers
- Student Lounge
- Good People
UVic First Peoples House room 126
Find our staff and student council in the First Peoples House for questions, more info, or to get involved with the NSU. Our office hours for the week will be posted there.
Computer space & Printing
Make yourself at home and please keep the area tidy.
Feel free to use our kitchenette space for reheating your lunch, or come by between classes for some tea.
Please review and adhere to our room policy to keep the room in order for the rest of the community
NSU Room Use Policy
The NSU is a safe communal space for all Native Student Union Members to enjoy equally. Your participation in keeping the room clean and tidy is very much appreciated.
- respect the privacy of others.
- consider when it is appropriate to socialize with another member or to allow them the space to conduct their work.
- clean up after yourself and return communal items to their proper place.
- wash, dry, and put away all dishes after each use and drain the sink water.
- take all your items with you when you leave the room for the day.
- mark your personal food items and containers in the fridge; all other items will be considered for NSU shared use.
- limit the amount of food you bring into the space to what you will use that day.
- use the microwave and toaster oven to reheat your meals or snacks; prepare your meals and snacks elsewhere.
- limit your time on a computer to only 15 minutes per use if someone is waiting.
- be mindful of the amount of free printing that you do as it is costly.
- consume food at the table rather than at computer stations.
- pitch in to help keep common areas of the room clean.
Once per week, any items not marked or claimed, in the room and fridge will be removed.